ABOUT KCF TECHNOLOGIES
KCF was founded in 2000 by three researchers from Penn State University and thrives on constant innovation. Our ongoing collaborations with Penn State and other institutions foster a commitment to continuous learning and growth. We effectively connect cutting-edge technologies with real world solutions that improve industrial facilities and the communities they serve for a sustainable future.
Our vision is to enable our customers to achieve zero unplanned downtime events, zero workplace injuries, and zero waste by 2030.
- KCF was founded in November 2000 at Penn State University in State College, PA
- The letters KCF represent the last names of our three founders: Professor Gary Koopmann, Dr. Weicheng Chen, and Dr. Jeremy Frank
- The company has grown organically and remains private and employee-owned today
- KCF is an American company. All of the hardware, software, and services are produced in the USA
- Our exponential growth has fueled job creation of more than 1,000% in under 10 years
- KCF has received recognition and awards as a top SBIR contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense
KCF’s SENTRYsolutions engineers work with you to install a custom SMARTdiagnostics system.
Our industry experts remotely monitor your assets and alert you to risks before a failure occurs.
Our exclusive technology, SMARTdiagnostics, enables you to transform your industrial site.
A simple design and easy-to-read analytics let you visualize the health of your critical assets remotely.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
2020 TIP AWARD
KCF Technologies was presented with the 4th Annual Shale Gas Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S) Award by the Ben Franklin Shale Gas Innovation & Commercialization Center (SGICC).
2015 CBICC TECH
COMPANY OF THE YEAR
KCF Technologies won the Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County’s (CBICC) Technology Company of the Year Award.
KCF Technologies was one of four recipients of the Shale Gas Innovation and Commercialization Center’s (SGICC) Shale Gas Innovation Award, receiving $25,000.
2008 BEST OF
KCF Technologies was awarded a Silver “Best of Sensors Expo” award in the Wireless Sensors Category for its Wireless Sensor Demonstration Pack.
Videoray presented KCF with the “‘Marcus Kolb’ Most Innovative Videoray Accessory” award at the 2007 Videoray international partnership symposium for its Smart Tether product.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
In the Heart of Happy Valley.
1 (814) 867-4097, Ext. 1